Each student came to my Certified Teachers and Shop Owners collage class in June of 2018. They all learned my technique, the supplies and the secrets of making a successful collage quilt! I spent time with them in my shop explaining how I kit, collage, fold and merchandise collage kits. You will see them develop their own kits and offer classes using my method! I am happy to have them as part of my collage team as I cannot possibly travel everywhere and teach everyone my technique. These shops and teachers will have exclusive PINK PUMP pattern sales for the next 30 days. Please go to their shops to purchase this pattern in the next 30 days! Help each of these small businesses be successful!
1. Teresa Kasch, A DIFFERENT BOX OF CRAYONS, GLEN ELLYN ILLINOIS, 630-793-9321 (shop) 630-641-6410 Teresa's cell, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com. Areas willing to teach: Chicago (midwest), and will travel.
2. Sandy Perdue, QUILTING BY THE BAY, Panama City Florida, 850-215-7282, firstname.lastname@example.org. Areas willing to teach: Quilting By The Bay.
3. Judith Schaffer, CABIN QUILTS AND STITCHES, Grand Lake Colorado, 970-627-3810, email@example.com, contact Judith at 850-247-9399. Areas willing to teach: Port St Joe Florida, Grand Lake Colorado, Salt Lake City Utah, Baltimore Maryland, Brunswick Georgia, Sierra Vista Arizona.
4. Elizabeth Axtheum, Inspiration Fabrics, Grand Junction Colorado, 970-233-8771, firstname.lastname@example.org. Areas willing to teach: will travel
5. Jenny Nielson, My Girlfriend's Quilt Shoppe, Logan Utah, 435-213-3229, email@example.com. Areas willing to teach: Northern Utah, Wasatch Front, South Eastern Idaho.
6. Shawn Riedel, RIEDEL ENTERPRISES, Seattle Washington, 206-335-9614, firstname.lastname@example.org. Areas willing to teach: Washington, Oregon, and will travel.
7. Susan Nash, THE COTTON GIN, Redlands California, 714-519-9946, email@example.com. Areas willing to teach: Will travel.
8. Wendy Vetter, AMONG FRIENDS QUILT AND SEWING CENTER, LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY, 502-261-7377, firstname.lastname@example.org. Areas willing to teach: Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee, will travel.
9. Patty Winkelman, QUILTERS STASH, WINDSOR COLORADO, 970-686-5657, email@example.com. Areas willing to teach: Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas.
10. Janis Rivera, BOLTS IN THE BATHTUB LANCASTER CALIFORNIA, 661-733-7078, firstname.lastname@example.org. Areas willing to teach: California, Nevada, Texas, Arizona.
11. Sheri Morton, VALLI & KIM QUILT SHOP, DRIPPING SPRINGS TEXAS, 972-800-1060, email@example.com. Areas willing to teach: Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma.
12. Tracy Brittain Loyek, PURPLE KATZ QUILTING CENTRAL ALBERTA CANADA, 403-704-3051, firstname.lastname@example.org. Areas willing to teach: Alberta Canada
13. Brigitte Okamoto, MONTANA CUSTOM QUILTS KALISPELL MONTANA, 406-261-8158, email@example.com. Areas willing to teach: Montana, Idaho, Washington and will travel!
14. Judy Fletcher, JUDY'S QUILTING OMAHA NEBRASKA, 816-560-3782, firstname.lastname@example.org. Areas willing to teach: Omaha Nebraska area and will travel.
15. Tina Bass, FABRICS ETCETERA WEBSTER TEXAS, 281-744-3384, email@example.com. Areas willing to teach: Texas, Oklahoma, and willing to travel.
16. Cathy Alan, SUN VALLEY FABRIC GRANARY, HAILEY IDAHO, 208-788-1331, firstname.lastname@example.org. Areas willing to teach: Idaho, Utah, Eastern Oregon, Nevada.
17. Rebecca Mitchell, SUN VALLEY FABRIC GRANARY, HAILEY IDAHO, 208-788-1331, email@example.com. Areas willing to teach: Idaho, Eastern Oregon, Utah, Nevada.
18. Kasi Cotton, PINWHEELS & POSIES, PEARLAND TEXAS, 713-515-6831, firstname.lastname@example.org. Areas willing to teach: Texas, Louisiana.
19. JoLynn O'Neil ROCK HOUSE RETREAT AND PAINTED PONY & QUILTS LaPorte Texas, 940-659-8134, email@example.com. Areas willing to teach: Texas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and willing to travel.
20. Debi Bowling, AMONG FRIENDS QUILT & SEWING CENTER, LOUISVILLE KENTUCKY, 502-261-7377 (shop) 757-647-1386 (personal), firstname.lastname@example.org. Areas willing to teach: Kentucky, Indiana, Ohio and Tennessee.
21. Valina James, THE SILVER THIMBLE, ST CHARLES MICHIGAN, 989-865-5555, email@example.com. Areas willing to teach: All of Michigan.
22. Cathleene Tokish, SWEET DARLING QUILTS, LUTZ FLORIDA, 813-994-2994, firstname.lastname@example.org. Areas willing to teach: Florida and will travel.
23. Mary Ann Moore, ALWAYS QUILTING SAN MATEO CALIFORNIA, 650-458-8580, alwaysquilting.com.
24. Robin Reilly, HAPPY VALLEY MERCANTILE PORTLAND OREGON, email@example.com. Areas willing to travel: anywhere.
25. Peggy L. Crable, PINWHEELS & POSIES DICKINSON TEXAS, 281-337-1213, firstname.lastname@example.org.
26. Judy Gough, GLORIA HORN SEWING STUDIO PITTSBURGH PENNSYLVANIA 412-344-2330, email@example.com. Areas willing to travel: make an offer.
27. Rene Martinez, RENE'CREATES ORLANDO FLORIDA, firstname.lastname@example.org, 321-438-7007. Areas willing to teach: Florida.
28. Denise Raulston, RUTH'S STITCHERY COLORADO SPRINGS COLORADO, 719-591-1717, email@example.com.
29. Kim Thompson, GOOD VIBRATIONS QUILT SHOP MINOT NORTH DAKOTA, 701-839-5645, info@goodvibrationsqscom. Areas willing to teach: North Dakota, Minnesota, South Dakota, Canada (Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba)
30. Zelma Reid, DETAILS SEWING & DESIGN KEMAH TEXAS, 409-781-3970, firstname.lastname@example.org. Areas willing to teach: New York, Connecticut, Alabama and will travel!